[MOBY-dev] invoking webservice from default registry and rdf

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Jun 5 16:14:04 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

MOBY Central has had a couple of problems in the past 24 hours - both with
being offline as well as with a corrupted RDF cache.  Either or both of
these might have caused the problems you encountered. Eddie and I have
been working on fixing these and we *think* it's all back to normal now.
Perhaps you could try again and tell us if you are still unsuccessful?

Thanks!

Mark