[MOBY-dev] updated wsrf perl module

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:05:23 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to create a cpan distribution for the WSRF module created by
Mark McKeown. In the process, I wanted to see if I could get it to work with
windows (you never know, there might be some windows moby service developers
out there somewhere ;-) ) and to see if I could improve the install
procedure.

So, I now have a beta version of the module that I plan on sending to cpan,
but I want to make sure that I didn't break anything for those using this
module for creating async services. Is it possible for those that have
developed async services to try out this new module and to let me know if
anything is missing, broken, etc?

I would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

Eddie