[MOBY-dev] Problem with MobyNamespace.getNamespace

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Jul 14 06:52:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using the method MobyNamespace.getNamespace(String ns) in the jmoby
api to retrieve the MobyNamespace for a given string. Unfortunately this
method is not working anymore correctly. E.g. if i use PMID as input
(which is a namespace) i get null back from this method.

I tested it with PDB, AFAWE_ID, PMID and UniProt, which all are namespaces.

The java code I'm using is some weeks old and it worked as far as i know
for a long long time - why not now ?

If i call http://biomoby.org/RESSOURCES/MOBY-S/Namespaces i get the rdf
in which I do find e.g. PMID... but still the method above returns null.

any ideas ?

thx
andreas