[MOBY-dev] strange behaviour part 2

Judith Flo jflo at imim.es
Tue Jul 8 14:51:14 UTC 2008

I've checked the lasts versions that are running (both in my machine and
the server) and the biomoby-datatypes.jar is the same (the last that I
generated with the object changed).

I did reload the cache before, I repeated now and it keeps complaining
about this new atribute/method.
I'll try to remove cache... maybe it'll help...
Any other idea?