[MOBY-dev] ready to release jMoby 1.0.0?

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thu Feb 21 15:16:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

you also have my OK. Somehow everything works although Eclipse /
dashboard make some weird things.

If I use the generate-datatypes task from eclipse or from console
everything is fine. Calling it from Dashboard will generate all
datatypes but when its finished it throws the NullPointerException

C:\workspace\moby\xmls\maven.xml:85: java.lang.NullPointerException

but even with that Nullpointer I do have all datatypes in the Eclipse
project.

calling the generate-services does fine via the ant tasks in eclipse or
the console... calling it from dashboard will generate the skeleton but
then fails because it always starts with generate-datatypes and breaks
because of the NullPointer...

The same tasks in Eclipse without Dashboard work fine... so have you any
clue what the Nullpointer is about ?

its in the maven.xml the line

<artifact:pom id="maven.project" file="${project.deps.file}"/>

but in fact... when one knows what to do... it works ;-) so my ok

btw - I commited the changed mobysync build file.

best
andreas