[MOBY-dev] current problems with JMoby

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Feb 18 08:57:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

I currently have a look in our new jmoby building process to find out if
everything works, which is not the case ;-)

The following things make me think or needs to be fixed:

1. In some ant tasks the jmoby-others.jar is still mentioned... did we
agree to delete that (and as far as i see, it is not created at all in
the 'jars' task)
2. The overview of the different ant tasks in Eclipse is weird (it shows
the tasks and the build file which they come from) -  'bindist-mobysync'
comes from 'seahawkBuild', 'install' from 'null' and 'jar-rdfagent' from
'qt'.... so this is not quite right at all.... anyone an idea why this
is coming from what ?
3. Generating the datatypes failes (neither in dashboard nor via the
'generate-datatype' task). It complaines

generate-datatypes:
[Data Types] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/tulsoft/tools/BaseCmdLine
[Data Types] Exception in thread "main"

the class should be in alltools.jar, shouldnt it ? in my maven
repository there is the alltools-2.1.1.jar. But neither in dashboard nor
via the console the task generate-datatypes work.

Any hints, comments, suggestions :-)

Best
andreas