[MOBY-dev] INB Proposal for Mirroring - RFC

Sergio Ramirez Ramirez serr at ac.uma.es
Mon Feb 11 08:10:20 UTC 2008

Hello to all the mobiers,

In this link http://chirimoyo.ac.uma.es/proposals/BioMOBY_Mirroring.pdf
you can find the INB proposal for mirroring services. It describes the
new functions and the changes needed in the functions that already exist
in the API of BioMOBY. The proposal also includes different options for
managing the mirrors using RDF files.

We would appreciate comments and suggestions, in particular how to deal
with the RDF data.

We have implemented the described functionality in the MOBYCentral perl
code. This code will be made available, and in a few days we will
provide a new link with a small tutorial about how to use the client
side library.

Best regards, Sergio.