[MOBY-dev] IO::Template missing for MOSES::MOBY

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Mon Feb 4 22:01:23 UTC 2008

Ok, thanks!

Somehow CPAN doesn't mangage to figure out the dependancy... and I
don't find IO::Template in there either. Shouldn't the requirement be
Template instead of IO::Template?

Cheers,

Pi

On  04 Feb 2008, at 20:53, Edward Kawas wrote:

> Hi Pieter,
>
> The module is at http://search.cpan.org/dist/Template-Toolkit/.
>
> Eddie

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen