[MOBY-dev] call to a service in a service

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:49:41 UTC 2008

Hi Pierre,

Are you using MoSeS?

Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: moby-dev-bounces at lists.open-bio.org
[mailto:moby-dev-bounces at lists.open-bio.org] On Behalf Of Pierre-Yves Chibon
Sent: August-27-08 6:28 AM
To: MOBY-dev at lists.open-bio.org
Subject: [MOBY-dev] call to a service in a service

Dear list,

We are at the moment trying to call one of our web service inside
another of our web service (in Java).
We found some documentation using the call function from
org.apache.axis.client. We also found some code from Taverna's plugin,
but it is not clear for us if there is at this point any class in
BioMoby that would allow us to run our services from an BioMoby object
directly ?
Is there also a method to convert a Moby object to a Moby XML (string
not object) to generate the whole XML piece that could be used to call
the service afterward ?

We are a bit wondering what is the standard way to process this (if
there is any) ?

Thanks for your help,
Best regards,

Pierre