[MOBY-dev] perl async services

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:12:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a quick question to whomever has developed async services in perl
using the MOBY::Async/WSRF modules. Is it true that there is a strict one
dispatcher file to one service?

For instance, the documentation for the module MOBY::Async has the following
dispatcher.cgi example:

dispatcher.cgi

  #!/usr/bin/perl
  BEGIN { @INC = ("/path/to/my/libs", @INC); }
  use strict;
  use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;
  use MOBY::Async::WSRF;
  use HelloWorld;

  my $server = new SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI;
  $server->serializer(WSRF::Serializer->new);
  $server->deserializer(WSRF::Deserializer->new);
  $server->on_action(sub{});
  $server->dispatch_with({
    $WSRF::Constants::MOBY.'#sayHello'        => 'HelloWorld',
    $WSRF::Constants::MOBY.'#sayHello_submit' => 'HelloWorld',
->
$WSRF::Constants::WSRPW.'/GetResourceProperty/GetResourcePropertyRequest' =>
'HelloWorld',
->
$WSRF::Constants::WSRPW.'/GetMultipleResourceProperties/GetMultipleResourceP
ropertiesRequest' => 'HelloWorld',
->  $WSRF::Constants::WSRLW.'/ImmediateResourceTermination/DestroyRequest'
=> 'HelloWorld',
  });
  $server->handle();

Notice the lines prefixed with '->' hard code GetResourceProperty, etc map
to a specific service. Is there any way around this?

Thanks,

Eddie