[MOBY-dev] Binary data streaming

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Sun Aug 3 16:48:05 UTC 2008

Hello Pieter,

> ... I'd say pass-by-reference is practically the best solution to improve scalability in a pragmatic way.

This is what I am afraid of... :-( Even have to agree...
Pragmatic way is not only to think about a "nice solution" but about an
implementation also...

So we have resources that could be temporal (like a result of some
service execution) and permanent (pdb file).
These results may be referenced by external links (using uri) or be
internal ones (??? to the some local file).

I just like to summarize things...

Dmitry