[MOBY-dev] findService question

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Wed Oct 31 16:47:51 UTC 2007

Well, Mark, I think you didn't understand our discussion...

Here is an excerpt from the the moby doc for findService service (Registry):

The Query object structure is as follows:

  <inputObjects>
    <Input>
         <!-- one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Input>
  </inputObjects>
  <outputObjects>
    <Output>
         <!-- one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Output>
  </outputObjects>

So the question is/was could it be more Input inside inputObjects?

ex:
  <inputObjects>
    <Input>
         <!-- one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Input>
    <Input>
         <!-- another one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Input>
    <Input>
         <!-- even more one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Input>
  </inputObjects>

My point was if there could be only one why we needed inputObjects tag at all?

it could be easy:
    <Input>
         <!-- one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Input>
    <Output>
         <!-- one or more Simple or Collection articles -->
    </Output>

Ok. untill it's clear I'm using the schema from Edward as reference...

Cheers,

Dmitry