[MOBY-dev] RegistryCache

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Mon Oct 29 19:58:05 UTC 2007

Yes, but how do I fill the cache so that I can use the central
offline (I'm building a rich client)?

The methods below are not available from the CentralCachedCallsImpl:

		MobyDataType[] types=castWorker.getDataTypes();
		MobyService[] services=castWorker.getServices();
		MobyServiceType[] serviceTypes=castWorker.getFullServiceTypes();

and I want to build a full service hierarchy (as in dashboard). Are
there other ways of obtaining this information? How can I get the
state of the caching (age, size etc) and update it? The
CentralCachedCallsImpl seems rather lightweight... Is there a helper
class with convenience methods available?

Thanks,

    .../Ola