[MOBY-dev] RegistryCache

Ola Spjuth ola.spjuth at farmbio.uu.se
Mon Oct 29 16:57:27 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

So how do I use the CentralCachedCallsImpl? How can I fill/monitor/
update its cache? If I use it, will it completely replace the
CentralDigestCachedImpl? I am a bit confused here how to work with
BioMoby registries and caches and ontologies... Hope you (or someone
else) can help me out.

Cheers,

    .../Ola