[MOBY-dev] Dashboard and date types

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:35:45 UTC 2007

> The ISO8601 parsing code is pretty much ripped directly from a W3C
> library (and attributed in the comments), so I left the thinking to
> someone else too. :-)
>
> I'll have a look at this timezone issue in the next couple of days though.

Okay, glad to hear it. For me (us), it does not matter much that the method
was ripped from someone else's code, the important is whether it is correct
or not. Thanks for looking into it. This is just a reminder of my
observations regarding this method:

Last, and actually the main question, is that I suspect a bug in the method

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com