[MOBY-dev] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError launched when MobyExceptionraised

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Mon May 28 10:52:14 UTC 2007

I meant:

"... Perhaps I'm doing something bad, but when I invoke a service with an
incorrect input, instead of the proper MobyException ..."

instead of

"... Perhaps I'm doing something bad, but when I invoke a service with an
incorrect ouput instead of the proper MobyException..."

Sorry,

<cid:part1.08000804.01010409 at mmb.pcb.ub.es>

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55