[MOBY-dev] Conceptual doubt about datatypes representation inresquests/responses

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Thu May 17 16:23:35 UTC 2007

Ok, that is what I thought. Then I'd like to suggest a little
improvement in the Java MoSeS generated services: if an article name is
not explicitly setted, it would be nice to obtain the datatype like it
has to be; currently if you omit to set an attribute there is no XML tag
for it in the response.

Thanks,

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55