[MOBY-dev] XML elements into serviceNote get scaped

Iván Párraga García ivanp at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Tue May 15 22:07:54 UTC 2007

Hi Martin,

All my services are MoSeS generated. I don't deal directly with any XML
at all... Tomorrow I can perform more tests on different services, but
my intuition is that there is a problem in MoSeS... The strange thing is
that I didn't realize about it before...Have you performed any test with
any other service provider?

Iván Párraga García
Computer Scientist
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics Unit
INB - Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática
Josep Samitier 1-5
08028 Barcelona
Spain
tel.: +34 93 403 71 55