[MOBY-dev] Changes in the service retrieval API ?

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Mar 28 15:00:46 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm using the getServiceNamesByAuthorityAsXML(), which does a SOAP call for
retrieveServiceNames, to retrieve all services from the MOBY Central.

Afterwards I want to have the full information of some services and therefore
I use the method findService with a service found with the method above as
parameter.

With some services it happens that I it does not find any services with the
findService method !

E.g. service runNCBIBlastp from inb.bsc.es is returned by calling
getServiceNamesByAuthorityAsXML(). But calling findService with this service
later on returns an empty service.

Has something changed in den API of these methodes ?

Thanks
Andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth