[MOBY-dev] Problems using serviceInputParser method when themobyservice receives multiple Simple inputs

Jose Manuel Rodriguez jmrodriguez at cnio.es
Fri Mar 23 17:59:15 UTC 2007

Maybe I don't have explain me OK (sorry for that)

The main idea that I am trying to advise is the form to call LibXML
methods in MOBY library (Perl), they do not work on new versions of
XML::LibXML.

Specifically:

In the package => MOBY::Client::SimpleArticle.pm
In the method => createFromDOM
code =>

    my $attr = $dom->getAttributeNode( 'articleName' );
    my $articleName = $attr ? $attr->getValue : "";

This above code (the actual one) don't work on 1.62 version of LibXML.

We should use the next code:

    my $attr = $dom->getAttributeNodeNS( 'http://www.biomoby.org/moby',
    'articleName' );
    $attr = $dom->getAttributeNode( 'articleName' ) unless defined $attr;
    my $articleName = $attr ? $attr->getValue : "";

Good weekend,
José.