[MOBY-dev] [moby] Problems using serviceInputParser method whenthe mobyservice receives multiple Simple inputs

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 22 17:35:49 UTC 2007

This is the logic used in jMOBY's MobyPrefixResolver class too.  Great
minds think alike :-)

One caveat related to Eddie's earlier code (I don't know if it's
applicable in the Perl implementation) is that a null namespace, and an
empty string namespace are different beasts in the XML DOM, and depend
on if the parser is in namespace-aware mode.