[MOBY-dev] Bug in MOBY::Client::SimpleArticle and MOBY::Client::CollectionArticle?

Enrique de Andres Saiz enrique.deandres at pcm.uam.es
Thu Mar 15 11:45:07 UTC 2007

Hello,

I think I have detected a bug in MOBY/Client/SimpleArticle.pm. At the
subroutine createFromDOM (line 277), when getting the articleName, it
doesn't take into account the moby namespace (while
MOBY::Client::Service adds the moby namespace to the articleName attribute):

my $attr = $dom->getAttributeNode( 'articleName' );

It happens the same in MOBY/Client/CollectionArticle.pm (line 265).

Thanks,
Enrique.

--
Enrique de Andres Saiz