[MOBY-dev] Another Java API question

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Fri Jun 29 13:05:27 UTC 2007

Hi all again,

I couldnt find anything about this, so I hope you can help me with this simple
one:

Actually I only want to find services with specific informations, e.g. I want
to find all services with a specific input or output namespace and so on.

I fail by creating a service with my needs.

The way I thought of doing it is to create a Central instance and call the
findService method with a MobyService as parameter.
My current problem is how to tell the Mobyservice which inputs it has to
consume ?

E.g. how to tell that I want an GenBank identifier as input ?

The MobyService has the method setInput, which requires MobyData... and i
couldnt get any connection from MobyData to MobyObject (to set the namespace
then to GenBank or whatsoever).

So how can I tell the service which MobyObjects I want to use or how can I
find services with a given input and / or ouput ?

Thanks
obedient Andreas

--
Andreas Groscurth