[MOBY-dev] Moby Synchronization

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Jun 6 12:13:24 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

after the developer meeting at Vancouver the suggestion came up to introduce
you to the idea and features of the Moby Synchronization process, so everyone
can contribute ideas and recommendations on that.

I decided against writing all the information in the list because of the
amount of information, so I ask you all to have a look at the following files

http://bioinfo.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/moby_sync/README.txt
http://bioinfo.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/moby_sync/MOBYSync_config.txt

which contain the essentiel information about the project (the README is badly
copied from the rdfagent *g).

Please write recommendations, errors and all the other stuff so I can think
about that :-)

Best greetings from Germany and thanks again for the wonderful meeting in
Vancouver !

Andreas

PS: During the development of the process i encountered some errors, I also
like to discuss...

The registration of some services fails because of two errors mainly:

- Registration Failed During INPUT Article Registration: Input Simples and
collections are required to have an articleName as of API version 0.86

- Problem with reading XML input: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The character
sequence "]]>" must not appear in content unless used to mark the end of a
CDATA section.

how to handle this errors ? Where do they emerge from and so on ?