[MOBY-dev] MIPS Services are lost

Dirk Haase haase_dirk at web.de
Mon Jul 30 12:46:52 UTC 2007

> I don't think that it was able to ...
>
> What is the URL to their document and I will tell the agent to try again.

For the major part of the services there are separate RDFs with URLs
following the pattern
http://mips.gsf.de/proj/planet/moby/RDF/<ServiceName>.rdf

However, I'm not able to give a listing of services, sorry! I guess
nobody from MIPS is currently looking at this list :-(

Another multi-service RDF is accessible under
http://mips.gsf.de/proj/planet/moby/RDF/all_mips_services.rdf

Eddie, can you see the original reason for de-registration, I mean if
it was due to the RDFs not being accessible or if somebody
did something about it?

Best,
dirk