[MOBY-dev] can you help? need to cite

Ann Loraine aloraine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:23:57 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I'm being a bit lazy by asking for your help rather than doing a lit
search - my apologies!

I'm writing an article which mentions BioMoby, and I would like to
cite some publications that discuss applications that use BioMoby. I
of course thought immediately of the Taverna software, and I found
some citations for Taverna, but I wonder if you could point me to
articles describing service aggregators or other applications utlizing
BioMoby. (If these are not yet published in a traditional journals,
that is fine...URLs will probably work just as well!)

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours,

Ann