[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY at ISMB 2007 Vienna?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Mon Jul 9 13:02:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was wondering who's joining for ISMB this year. I heard from a
reliable source Mark will be missing again :(, but Martin will
represent BioMOBY at BOSC again :) (one of the SIGs that precede ISMB/
ECCB). Furthermore I know there will be at least one poster at ISMB
with a big BioMOBY logo :) as my pipeline heavily relies on this
technology, but I expect there will be 800+ posters, so it would be
great if there are more to advertise BioMOBY! If there are others
joining either for one of the SIGs or the main conference we might
organise a small informal BioMOBY gathering...

Cheers,

Pi

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034

Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen