[MOBY-dev] caching data from MobyRequest

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Jul 4 11:28:20 UTC 2007

Hi all,

again paul, thanks for the answer, it works nicely.

Just one interesst:

everytime I call the service I get the following log

ERROR [STDERR] Fetching data type ontology from
http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects
ERROR [STDERR]  ... done
ERROR [STDERR] Fetching namespace ontology from
http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Namespaces
ERROR [STDERR] There are 1 collections in response 1

is there a way to cache these data, so that the application does not need
fetch it everytime ?

Thanks
Andreas