[MOBY-dev] Get Information from the XML / bug in MobyContentInstance ?

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 3 13:46:47 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas,

The issue is that you have 2 "modes" for toXML() in the package.

Please see the "org.biomoby.shared.data Package In Anger"

http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/DataPackageInAnger.html

This should explain how to do what you want succinctly.  If not, let me
know what's not clear, and I'll update the docs.

Cheers!

Paul