[MOBY-dev] Get Information from the XML / bug in MobyContentInstance ?

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Jul 3 12:46:19 UTC 2007

Hi all,

i need your help again....

its still java ;-)

I called the service, retrieved an XML and now ?

how do i get to the information ?

I use Pauls 'client'

 MobyRequest request = new MobyRequest(central);
 request.setService(service);
 request.setInput(new MobyDataObject("Global_Keyword", keyword));
MobyContentInstance queries = request.invokeService();

on the docu it is written, that MobyContentInstance is a Map and I could
retrieve information from the map... mhm... I cant

printing it out with System.out.println i get the correct xml.

<moby:mobyContent moby:authority="mips.gsf.de">
    <moby:serviceNotes><moby:Notes>This service retrieves all AGI_Locus Codes
related to a given keyword via BioRS from MAtDB (MIPS Arabidopsis thaliana
database)</moby:Notes></moby:serviceNotes>
   <moby:mobyData queryID="1">
	<moby:Collection xmlns:moby="http://www.biomoby.org/moby"
moby:articleName="result_codes">
		<Simple><Object articleName="" namespace="AGI_LocusCode" id="At2g42410"/>
		</Simple>
		<Simple><Object articleName="" namespace="AGI_LocusCode" id="At3g23130"/>
		</Simple>
		<Simple><Object articleName="" namespace="AGI_LocusCode" id="At4g17810"/>
		</Simple>
</moby:Collection>
 </moby:mobyData>          </moby:mobyContent>

as far as I can see through this the following code should be responsible for
that

--
Andreas Groscurth
Diplom Bioinformatik - PhD Student