[MOBY-dev] MOBY::Async::Service in Java?

Johan Karlsson johan at ac.uma.es
Thu Feb 22 16:44:27 UTC 2007

This is most likely being implemented as part of JMoby? Martin Senger
could probably answer your question better.

As far as I know INB does not have a server-side library for developing
services in Java.

We do have an async client-side library written in C++ (done as part of
the scheduler/worker of MOWserv). More details when we finish the
documentation... :-)

Kind regards,
Johan

Mark Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi INB'ers,
>
> Is there an equivalent to the MOBY::Async::Service module in Java?

Johan Karlsson
Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática (INB)
Integrated Bioinformatics Node (GNV-5)
Dpto. de Arquitectura de Computadores
Campus Universitario de Teatinos, despacho 2.3.9a
29071 Málaga (Spain)
+34 95 213 3387