[MOBY-dev] Updates to MOBY Central

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:58:02 UTC 2007

Hi Pieter,

You are right. The serializer (MOBY::SOAP::Serializer) expects a string. I
have fixed it, but I think that my patch is very sub optimal. What I did was
wrap the code contained in

do {
} if $_[1] =~ /^(?:method|response)$/;

With:
do {
  do {
  } unless ref($_[3]) =~ /ARRAY/;
} if $_[1] =~ /^(?:method|response)$/;

This seems to work, i.e. I see something in the soap trace. However, when I
attempt to use the array ref, things don't work for me ... I am wondering if
I should encode the strings in the array!?!

Thoughts anyone?

Eddie