[MOBY-dev] Q about Async services

Johan Karlsson johan at ac.uma.es
Wed Feb 7 09:25:20 UTC 2007

Hi Mark,

You are completely right, the "moby-async" category covers what is
needed but we missed to update some things in the document.

So "moby-async" should be allowed in:

* registerService: the input field "category"
* findService: the input field "protocol" and the output field "category".
* RDF for service instances: "dc:format" predicate

Anywhere else?

Kind regards,
Johan Karlsson

--
Johan Karlsson
Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática (INB)