[MOBY-dev] Updates to MOBY Central and IMPORTANT NOTES forregistry hosts

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Feb 6 15:03:31 UTC 2007

Hmmmm... Well that's a bit of a disaster!

Could you check what happens when you call one of my services (eg MOBYSHoundGetGenbankff)?  I wonder if SOAP::Lite versions don't talk to each other properly (which would be a nightmare, but given our experiences yesterday, not surprising!)

Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!