[MOBY-dev] Taverna Moby Problems

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Dec 18 13:30:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

since the movement of Moby we have severe problems with Taverna and Moby.

When taverna tries to retrieve information about a dataobject (e.g. in the
'Brief search' for matching services), we always run into a
NullPointerException with the message "Cannot parse MOBY Object Ontology" in

org.biomoby.shared.extended.DataTypeParser.getMobyDataTypesFromRDF

My guess is, that there is somehow the 'old' pre-movement code and because of
that its not working.

If so - I would be more than glad and thankfull if one can repair these
asap... we are working currently a lot with taverna and like to present it
(and moby) to our students... but in this state its not really
presentable :-(

Hope this can be fixed soon.

Thanks
andreas