[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Wed Sep 27 16:48:30 UTC 2006

I don't know if it is the "main" part, but it was one of the three
primary functions - register, edit, deregister - that the agent can
accomplish.

Call it being overly cautious  :-)  If there were a bug in the agent
that we hadn't noticed during testing, we didn't want to wipe-out the
registry (though it is backed-up daily, so we could recover anyway).

It looks like there are no obvious bugs...

--
Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics

"Since the point of a definition is to explain the meaning of a term to
   someone who is unfamiliar with its proper application, the use of
language that doesn't help such a person learn how to apply the term is
 pointless. Thus, "happiness is a warm puppy" may be a lovely thought,
                     but it is a lousy definition."
                                                                Köhler et al, 2006