[MOBY-dev] Articlenames

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:22:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just committed code that prohibits the registry from registering services
and datatypes that have articlenames that contain spaces or special characters

I did this because having those characters prohibits us from expressing the
Datatype ontology in OWL.

There are a few offending datatypes that currently make use of these characters
and hopefully I can track down the people who registered them and ask them to
re-register the datatypes.

If you know offhand that you may have done this, could you fix your datatypes.

Thanks,

Eddie