[MOBY-dev] Cleaning out the test registry

mark wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Sep 1 06:03:01 UTC 2006

Is anyone using the test registry (bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca) in the next couple of weeks?  I'm teaching a course on moby/taverna from the 10th to the 14th and I'd like to purge the test registry and bring the registry code and the test ontologies into sync with the real ones before that.

Let me know if this is going to disrupt anyone elses courses or activities.  It isn't necessary, but it's easier for the students to see what is going on if they have a clean slate to work with.  (By the way, I'm happy to do this for ANYONE who asks!!  Please feel free to request thius if you are teaching a workshop or something)

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson
...on the road!