[MOBY-dev] [moby] Retrieving the latest changes in the Moby Registry

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Oct 19 15:15:16 UTC 2006

There's no *formal* way to do this with the API, but you could do it in
an ad hoc (but hopefully reliable) way by retrieving the LSID's for all
of the services (a variety of API calls provide this for you), and then
checking the timestamp at the end of each one.

I'm running to a meeting, but if this isn't clear I'll write a more
comprehensive answer later today,

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics

"Since the point of a definition is to explain the meaning of a term to
   someone who is unfamiliar with its proper application, the use of
language that doesn't help such a person learn how to apply the term is
 pointless. Thus, "happiness is a warm puppy" may be a lovely thought,
                     but it is a lousy definition."
                                                                Köhler et al, 2006