[MOBY-dev] Perl MoSeS update 2

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 00:28:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

Can you please send me some materials on how to handle secondary input
> parameteres in Taverna.

I am sorry, I cannot do that (it is a long time I worked with Taverna, and
things have changed there). But Eddie wrote a pretty good guide about moby
and taverna - why don't you look there? It is at
http://biomoby.open-bio.org/CVS_CONTENT/moby-live/Java/docs/taverna/guide/index.html
.

I remember that you also asked me and Eddie about how to get a list of
primary and secondary parameters for all services. I would recommend you to
try to start BioMoby Dashboard (I can help you with that if you need) -
there are panels that can do it for you (I hope).

Regards,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com