[MOBY-dev] Perl MoSeS update 2

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 20:52:54 UTC 2006

I am continuing to address feedback issues sent by Dirk (again, thanks for
them):

One thing I missed was how to set namespace and id in the output object.
> Maybe a small section explaining the general object methods would be
> valuable.

I have updated documentation to show how to do various things in your
implementation (including the mentioned id and namespace settings). You can
find it in the section "How to write a service implementation". [The full
perldoc documentation is still missing... sorry; time problems...]

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com