[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Thu Oct 5 14:24:44 UTC 2006

On Thursday 05 October 2006 15:42, Edward Kawas wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> The agent is finding the service in the RDF:
> Oct 5, 2006 5:04:40 AM org.biomoby.registry.rdfagent.util.Log info
> INFO:
>      Found a service (getSplicedSequence/mips.gsf.de) in the registry that
> matches the one in the RDF ...
>      Comparing them ...

The timestamp in my SOAP trace is "05 Oct 2006 12:08:30 GMT" which translates
to 7:08 pacific standard time (your log timestamps are PST?), so this is not
the log entry for my call I guess.

> I tried resolving your URL right now, and I didn't see the service. What
> happens if you try again?

It is gone now... Could it be that there is simply a delay between the
unregistration in the database and the time this is displayed to the outside
(encyclopedia/dashboard) ? That would explain some things...

Best,
dirk