[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:34:07 UTC 2006

Hey Dirk,

I ran the agent, and the following was in the log:

Service getClonesByName, mips.gsf.de has been removed.
The agent wanted to remove the service because Service was not found in the RDF
document located at:
http://mips.gsf.de/proj/planet/moby/RDF/all_mips_services.rdf

It did what we expected ...

I used the following perl code:

use SOAP::Lite + trace;
use MOBY::Client::Central;
my $m = MOBY::Client::Central->new(
  Registries => {
   mobycentral => {
     URL => 'http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/MOBY05/mobycentral.pl',
     URI => 'http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca/MOBY/Central'}
		   }
   );
my  $REG = $m->registerService(
    serviceName  => "",
    serviceType  => "",
    authURI      => "",
    contactEmail => '',
    description => "",
    category  =>  "",
    URL    =>  "",
    signatureURL =>
"http://mips.gsf.de/proj/planet/moby/RDF/all_mips_services.rdf",

  );

Also, Martin, the system code DOES indeed wait.

Eddie