[MOBY-dev] [personal] Re: [moby] Re: RDF deregistration

Dirk Haase d.haase at gsf.de
Wed Oct 4 14:06:05 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 15:19, Edward Kawas wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> What makes you say that? De-registration is enabled ...

Strange things are happening...

For example, the mips.gsf.de service 'getClonesByName' formerly was included
in the multi-service rdf at
http://mips.gsf.de/proj/planet/moby/RDF/all_mips_services.rdf
but then I created a separate document for it:
http://mips.gsf.de/proj/planet/moby/RDF/getClonesByName.rdf

Last week I got an error message from the agent that the service was
registered with a double signature URL. So I tried to de-register it by
deleting it from the multi-service file and called the agent. But the service
is still in the registry with the old signature URL (where it is not
mentioned anymore). If de-registration was working correctly, it should not
be listed at all...

The real funny thing is that I have seen that service this morning with its
new (and correct) signature URL.

Any clue?

Thanks