[MOBY-dev] Asynchronous service

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Oct 2 22:33:41 UTC 2006

I've just re-read it and it looks great to me.  YES!

4 votes for YES
1 vote for NO
3 votes still missing

We're missing Paul Gordon, Frank Gibbons, and Simon Twigger (c.c.'d on
this message in case they aren't reading the MOBY mailing list)

Democratically, we have only half the YES votes necessary for success so
far, so we need them to vote.

Mark Wilkinson
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medical Genetics
University of British Columbia
PI in Bioinformatics, iCAPTURE Centre
St. Paul's Hospital, Rm. 166, 1081 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1Y6
tel: 604 682 2344 x62129
fax: 604 806 9274

"Since the point of a definition is to explain the meaning of a term to
   someone who is unfamiliar with its proper application, the use of
language that doesn't help such a person learn how to apply the term is
 pointless. Thus, "happiness is a warm puppy" may be a lovely thought,
                     but it is a lousy definition."
                                                                Köhler et al, 2006