[MOBY-dev] small updates to Dashboard

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:30:44 UTC 2006

I have added a list of well-known registries to the registry browser panel
(so changing registry should be easier now, one does not need to remember
their URLs).  It i also possible to add your own registry  -  that you wish
to keep just for your site (see Dashboard documentation how to do it).

Dirk gave me an idea to add a new button "Call RDF Agent". The button is now
in the service registration panel. Further testing of its usefulness is
needed - please let me know how to improve it.

Therefore, please, cvs update...

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com