[MOBY-dev] Error handling in Taverna (was Re: [MOBY-l] updatingMOBY Central with input/outputarticleNames)

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:28:54 UTC 2006

Hi Pieter,

Putting the service notes into the the other ports is actually on my todo list.

My current objectives were to create the parser processor and support
secondarys. These tasks are done, but I am still testing the parser.

I am glad that you liked the parser (which must have been hard to find,
considering it isnt documented yet).

Eddie