[MOBY-dev] [moby] RE: Secondary datatype 'boolean'

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu May 4 21:15:07 UTC 2006

For those hosting your own registries, make sure to add the enum field 'Boolean'
in the table secondary_input in the db mobycentral.

I did this with the following sql statement:
ALTER TABLE secondary_input CHANGE COLUMN datatype datatype
ENUM('String','Integer','DateTime','Float','Boolean') DEFAULT NULL;

Eddie