[MOBY-dev] RDF Generation

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:40:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

If all you want is the RDF-XML that describes MOBY services, then the following
should be what you are looking for:

RDFGenerator (http://mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca:8090/servlets/RDFGenerator)-
Retrieve the RDF representation for your BioMoby Service.

    This servlet takes in the following parameters:

        * name - the name of your service
        * auth - the service providers authority URI
        * url - an optional mobycentral registry endpoint to use when generating
your RDF
        * uri - an optional mobycentral registry namespace to use when
generating your RDF

If you are using JAVA and want to be able to programmatically generate RDF for
any arbitrary service, then take a look at the class:
	org.biomoby.client.rdf.builder.ServiceInstanceRDF

Hope this helps,

Eddie