[MOBY-dev] Versioning of LSID's + vote on RFC 1913 & 1914

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 16:14:31 UTC 2006

> Actually, when you use ms since the epoch, it doesn't matter what time
> zone you are in, because the epoch is defined as Jan 1 00:00 Greenwich
> Mean Time.

   Thanks, Paul. This is exactly the answer I was talking about. I
said: we have to document what time zone we mean - but now you said that
it is already well documented (I did not know it). So the problem solved,
I guess.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)